1. Creation of a national organization of spirited citizens, who all put together make an Emergent India possible over the next 10-year period.
2. Initiation of a mass movement to rid the country of the evils of corruption, red-tapism, mal-administration, illiteracy and to provide social security, health care, environment conservation, senior citizens’ welfare etc .
3. To ensure that the present and coming generations do not suffer because of the adversities they confront, which is mainly the result of short supply of goods and Your browser may not support display of this image.services, while demand is mounting consistently. Free on-the-job management training to improve productivity so as to accelerate the GDP manifold.
4. To ensure that no family remains Below Poverty Line in 10 years time.
5. Free legal advice to increase awareness among citizens of their rights.
6. To conduct training programmes aimed at moulding ideal leaders.